Friday, November 10, 2006

What a crazy headachy day!

Phew... just reached back office after my car-poolers dropped me off, returning from Prince Hotel, for my company's off-site 2 days 2007 Plan meeting.

I was preparing my presentation, which went quite ok today, until 3am ++ last night, or early this morning, to be exact, and decided to get ready and go to wait for my car-poolers in the office, since the agreed time is 6:30am. I didn't want to take the risk to sleep for 2 hours, though I could have, because I was already very lacking in sleep for the past 1 week ++ and very very likely to miss ALL the 4 alarms I set-up. Yup... hahaha... that happened before... 3 on my xDA and 1 on my Nokia 3310.

So I reached my pitch-black, "haunted" office at 4 something, and then, with much assurance, after sending a "Please call me when you arrive at the office" to my colleague, I dozed off on my office's 5-feet sofa.

OH! It was like dunno how many rings before I realized it when my colleague called me at 6:40am. 2 hours of sleep in my full office attire on my office sofa....... not a common daily event! Hahaha... definitely crazeeto. Anyways, my eyelids seemed to be glued together, and I couldn't understand why I walked in and out of my office entrance at least 3 times... Hahaha... until my colleague called me again at 6:50am... hahaha... at least I was sleep-walking.

Anyways, my presentation was the 3rd, and had to endure the long presentations of the earlier 2 presenters until my turn. And the rest of the day was a battle of keeping my eyes open and trying to appear un-sleepy. And there were times it was SO bad that I had to escape to the restroom to take 15-mins naps. Totally unbearable, my fatigue and tiredness.

But had a good Japanese lunch in Tai Sho Zin and the day before too, I mean, dinner in Top Hat, a Nyonya-owned Western/Asian style bungalow restaurant in Jalan Stonor (near Jalan Kia Peng). Guess what I had? My very first OXTAIL STEW, or in local languages, Sup Ekor. Seriously, I never ate this stuff for the past 27 years and 10 months. And surprisingly, it was GOOD! Mmmmmm......... and I never knew it had bones... But I guess, there's always a first time, a beginning......

Oklah... gotta go back now... it's almost 9:30 and I seriously need to replenish my sleep tank. It's almost empty now.



Ciao friends, and have a great weekend! God blessszzzzzzzz......... *snore*

3 Comments:

Blogger Angeline Choo said...

hm. i cant seem to leave comments at ur tagboard.. from office. :\

neways, thank God u have comments here... ahhaha.. me spammer.. wee!!

Sunday, November 12, 2006 7:24:00 PM  
Blogger John said...

Proly ur office blocked oggix.com

Monday, November 13, 2006 1:05:00 AM  
Blogger Angeline Choo said...

yeah. thats why cbox is the best. hehe

Monday, November 13, 2006 5:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home